Monday 9 June 2014

Hi. Hola. Bonjour.

Hi there, you have somehow managed to end up reading my blog. My name is Alice and i have a passion for photography and all things beauty. This is a place where i can express my thoughts so i hope you don't mind. We don't know each other yet so this is a bit awkward, don't stress i will give you a little insight to my life.

I love photography and I'm never seen without my camera. You never know where you might be when you spy the perfect snapshot. Here are some of my much loved pictures.










I love black and white films. They just take me to another era.
Some of my favourite's are:
-To kill a mocking bird
-Phsyco
-Breakfast at tiffany's


I love all things beauty. So thats anything from make-up to hair products to nail polish. I love it all.

I also am slightly addicted to tumblr but we can leave that bit out.

Music is my best friend. From Ed sheeran to The Vamps to ACDC.

My favourite food is pizza, I know its unhealthy but who can resist.

I love travelling and seeing new places even if its just a town half an hour away that i have never been to.

Some of my favourite cities are:
-London
-Brisbane
-Dubai

I aspire to be a film maker. It fascinates me how people can tell a story through a lense during a short period of time.


I hope you enjoyed this insight to my interests and what my blog is going to be about. Have a wonderful day.



"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life."- Walter Mitty 


---------------------------------------------------E N J O Y--------------------------------------------------------



 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12391699/?claim=hu6fx6mk9xj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment