Friday 13 June 2014

I had a thought.

Hi there, At the moment I'm at a very stressful point in school  at this precise stage so i thought i would open up my thoughts and i would like to hear your opinion, and your take on it.

 If there isn't a exam or pre-lim to study for, there is a research paper or hours of homework. I feel like I'm in a pit of sinking sand. Its got to the point in the year where everyone in all my classes are sleep-deprived and just plain exhausted/stressed. Teachers are always pressuring us to do better and showing us the importance of life thinking it is helping us but is really just bogging us down, worrying about what happens if we fail our final exam and what if i don't get into the university or college we want. The truth is that these are supposed to be the happiest and most important years of our life but many teenagers like myself would disagree.We get judged for whatever we do.


My question to you is, what we learn at school is valuable but how many of you still use Simultaneous Equations, Cosine rule. I don't think there is very many.

What are you supposed to aspire to be when teachers keep putting you down saying your not good enough.
You go home each day after getting flack off teachers to do about 3 hours of homework and studying with the added stress that your not good enough. There is nothing worse than studying your hardest then the burden of failing the supposed most important exam in your life.

I am incredibly grateful. Right now i am writing this blog post in between studying for a Spanish essay assessment i have tomorrow(wish me luck).
I just want to hug everyone of you out there that is at the same stage as me, hang in there it is almost summer.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post and i hope you have a wonderful day. Don't forget to follow my blog for more posts and tell me your experiences at school.


"I failed my exam in some subjects, but my friend passed. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and i am the owner"- Bill Gates


-----------------------------------------------------E N J O Y---------------------------------------------------------



 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12391699/?claim=hu6fx6mk9xj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment