Wednesday 11 June 2014

My Favourite Skincare Products

Hi there, Recently i have been having more breakouts, more often. So i thought i would tell you my favorite products and tell you what i think of them. Hopefully this will help you keep those pesky spots at bay.



1- One of my favorite all time cleansers is the Clearasil skin perfecting wash, which is £4.49 from Boots. This is my go to cleanser for everyday use,morning and night.I think another reason i love this product is because i can cleanse and exfoliate in the space of 2 minutes.





2- One of the main products that is keeping my spots at bay is the Clean and clear spot treatment gel, which is £4.59 from boots. I think the reason this is my go to product is because it works within 4 hours and the majority of spot gels i have tried take a build up of 3-4 days.It is also pretty compact so you can through it in your school bag or handbag.





3. My favorite moisturiser of all time is the Benefit total moisture facial cream, which is £28.50 from benefit. I really like this moisturiser because it sinks in pretty fast unlike my other moisturisers, It also smells delicious.





4.  One of my favorite brand of cleansing wipes are the Freederm Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes, they are about £4.05 from Boots. They are great for removing makeup, but are also quite rough so if you have sensitive skin maybe steer clear.





5. I also love myself a good face mask especially when I'm having a chill out evening. The ones i have been using lately are the Superdrug own brand, which are only 99p. They are so cheap and some of the scents are amazing.My favorite's are the cooling cucumber and the superfruits exfoliating mask.






I hope you enjoyed reading about My Favorite Skincare Products, until next time i hope you have a wonderful day. Also don't forget to follow me for more blog posts. Tell me what your Favorite skincare products are in the comments.



We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.”- Marilyn Monroe


------------------------------------------------------E N J O Y--------------------------------------------------------










 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12391699/?claim=hu6fx6mk9xj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment