Friday 20 June 2014

My 2014 Summer Bucket List

Hi there. This week in Britain it has been glorious weather, so that has started to make me excited for summer. In summer i can sometimes get overwhelmed when i have 6 weeks off school and i don't have a plan or a need to go to school. Some of you may be reading this thinking to yourself "what the heck" so in order to keep me sane i have decided to create a summer bucket list. Just fun things like go to the beach or even just as simple as go on my skateboard. To keep track of these things I'm going to write them down and take pictures throughout the summer to see if i can complete it (i will update you on that one). So here is my 2014 Summer Bucket list.







Number 1- Tye Dye a shirt, i have always loved the concept of wearing something that you have put your own creative flare on. 

Number 2- Learn to play the Ukulele. I have no explanation to this one except that i like the instrument because it looks like your a giant playing a tiny guitar.

Number 3- Create a summer playlist that i can play over and over again.

Number 4- Try and get into shape and feel healthy simply because a healthy body is a healthy mind.

Number 5- Spend less time on social networks. Take a breather and just step outside.

Number 6- Go on as much skateboarding adventures as i can. I love my skateboard. It's like my very own little car.

Number 7- Go on a train to a place i have never been before and explore. I love visiting and exploring new places.

Number 8- Go out with my friends and just have fun.

Number 9- Practice my Spanish. I do Spanish at school and i really enjoy learning a different language. Plus i like confusing my brother when i say Spanish words.

Number 10- Try new things whether that's just new foods or coming out of my comfort zone.

Number 11- Get a henna tattoo. They are just pretty awesome.

Number 12- Have a water fight with my friends. Water fights are fun until you slip and hurt yourself and need to get stitches in your head, May i add it is extremely painful

Number 13- Play messy twister with my friends. A cheap alternative to paint is shaving cream with food dye through it. Warning it will stain your clothes.

Number 14- Make a memory box. So collect some bits and bobs from that summer and keep them in a box and open it in a couple of years time, to take a trip down memory lane.

Number 15- Last but not least take lots of beautiful photographs.



Thank you for reading my blog post about my summer bucket list. Tell me what your favorite thing to do during summer down below and don't forget to follow me for more blog posts like these. I hope you have a wonderful day.



"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."- Steve Jobs




---------------------------------------------------E N J O Y-----------------------------------------------------------





 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12391699/?claim=hu6fx6mk9xj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment